Orano Canada Inc.
- Natural Resources
Headquartered in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Orano Canada Inc. is a leading producer of uranium, accounting for the processing of 18 million pounds produced in Canada in 2018. Orano Canada has been exploring for uranium, mining and producing uranium concentrate in Canada for more than 55 years. Orano Canada is the operator of the McClean Lake uranium mill and a major partner in the Cigar Lake, McArthur River and Key Lake operations. The company employs over 450 people in Saskatchewan, including about 320 at the McClean Lake operation where over 46% of employees are self-declared Indigenous.
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Candice BellamyExecutive Assistant
- Mr. Jim CormanPresident & CEO
- Mr. Pierre HardouinVice President, Finance & CFO
- Ms. Carey HyndmanManager, Communications & Stakeholder Relations
- Mr. Vincent LanieceVice President, Safety, Environment & Engineering
- Mr. John RobbinsVice President, Exploration
- Ms. Tammy Van LambalgenVice President, Corporate Affairs & General Counsel