Conexus Credit Union
- Finance & Insurance
Hello, we’re Conexus Credit Union. We’re all about our members—ensuring their financial well-being drives everything we do. And that’s not just something we say on our website, it’s a promise. A promise that’s delivered by over 900 employees across Saskatchewan.
At Conexus, our purpose is both why we exist and a compelling story of our future. Our values are the behaviors we demonstrate to deliver our purpose and the promise to our members.
“To improve the financial well-being of our members and communities”
Be Authentic - create open and trusting relationships through communication, empathy and deep respect for all people inside and outside Conexus.
Be Bold & Creative - act with courage, be curious and challenge the status quo to create new ways to grow our credit union, members and each other.
Be Responsible - be accountable for our actions and good stewards of our members resources. As stewards, we are careful and responsible managers of what has been entrusted to our care.
We're all about our members—ensuring their financial well-being drives everything we do. And that's not just something we say on our website, it's a promise. A promise that's delivered by over 900 employees across Saskatchewan.
Conexus is a co-operative organization. This means we follow Co-operative Principles:
- Voluntary and open membership.
- Democratic member control.
- Member economic participation.
- Autonomy and independence.
- Education, training and information.
- Co-operation among co-operatives.
- Concern for community.
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Neil CooperChief Financial Officer
- Mr. Jacques DeCorbyExecutive Vice President, Retail Banking
- Mr. Eric DillonChief Executive Officer
- Mr. Brad FennigExecutive Vice President, Operations
- Ms. Tara MckeownChief Employee Experience Officer
- Ms. Annette RevetChief Transformational Officer
- Ms. Maggie SinclairExecutive Vice President, Business Banking
- Mr. Jeremy TraskChief Digital Officer
- Nicole WesterlundVice President, Member & Community Engagement