- Manufacturing, Production & Wholesale
Kruger Energy specializes in the development and management of green and renewable energy power plants. With 37 production sites, ranging from hydroelectric, wind and solar power plants to biomass cogeneration plants, its total installed capacity is 540 MW. Kruger Energy’s parent company, Kruger Inc. is a privately-help, fourth-generation, family-owned company with manufacturing facilities throughout North America. Originally a paper company, Kruger Inc. is now active in eight industry sectors including renewable energy, publications papers, tissue products and packaging.
Whom to Contact
- Frédéric BoucherGeneral Manager, Legal Affairs
- Gilles CoteDirector Sustainable Development
- Pierre JanelleVice President, Operations and Asset Management
- Jean MajeauSenior Vice President, Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Jean RoySenior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer