- Natural Resources
Enbridge operates, in Canada and the U.S., the world's longest crude oil and liquids pipeline system. Enbridge is also involved in liquids marketing and international energy projects and has a growing involvement in the natural gas transmission and midstream businesses.
Whom to Contact
- Amanda AffonsoInvoicing Contact
- Ms. Joanne BradburyStrategist, Community & Indigenous Engagement
- Ryan ChampneyDirector, Facilities & Terminals - Major Projects Executions
- Mike GladstoneDirector, External Affairs Canada
- Matthew GrantGovernment Affairs Strategist - Prairies